Sunday, February 25, 2007

Following the dog on cannock chase

Saturday was an early start as I headed out to Cannock Chase to go mountain biking. I've not done xc in this country, only in France & Spain, so I've not experienced the delights of UK mud.
It was an excellent morning's riding, with only one crash (my own fault as my hand slipped from my front brake, and ended up bailing over the front, only a handful of abrasions to show for it and the ubiquitous chain ring mark on the back of my calf).
Fortunately no one saw me come off, except my back back had picked up a number of twigs and sticks...
The course is well constructed, and was still usable depsite the huge amount of water on it, although at least one puddle probably should have had lifebelts by it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home