Monday, December 19, 2005

Focus on Ice

I finished off my December Focus/Xmas card delivery this morning.
Should probably have done it later today as it took about twice as long to complete than normal. The worst bit was a jet black tarmac drive that was covered in a thin layer of ice, with a slope. I began to traverse it, then realised that I was sliding down, so managed to turn and slide down onto the road. I then proceeded to walk on the grass... I avoided going down onto my arse at any stage, but with my centre of gravity being so high it was a close thing!

3 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger James Graham (Quaequam Blog!) said...

Have you seen King Kong yet? ;)

 
At 7:51 pm, Blogger Radders said...

Big hairy thing. Last seen in NY?
No. Maybe later this week.

 
At 12:55 pm, Blogger James Graham (Quaequam Blog!) said...

When you do, you'll understand my comment. But please don't kill me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home