Friday, September 16, 2005

off to the seaside...

Its party conference week coming up, so I may or may not be blogging from sunny Blackpool. (The last time I was in Blackpool was for an NUS conference. Woke up one morning to discover the prom was covered in snow, and it was mid-April.)
Not sure which debates I'll be going to, as I'm doing photos for the party, along with photographic partners Alex & Jade. But looking at my schedule should be getting some excellent training.
This will be my fourth autumn conference, and really looking fwd to it, as its a chance to meet up with friends who have been working all over the country towards the GE.
But being the 4th time means that I've learnt much about conference going and finding the best fringe meetings for free food & drink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home