Saturday, February 25, 2006

A week of training

Not blogged for a week or so, but have been couped up in various training sessions being trained.
Last weekend I finally managed to attend the LibDem Training 4 Trainers weekend. This was held in the very pleasant Somerset surroundings of Keynsham (that K E Y N S H A M for you Radio Luxemborg listeners...). The course was held in the grounds of the Cadbury's factory their, which was kinda ironic as I live next to another Cadbury's site.
The only issue I had with Keynsham was with the difficulty in using public transport to get there. Despite the railway station the service was only hourly to/from Bristol.
The training was fantastic itself. We had a great group of 17 trainees, including a few people I recognised/knew of. I finally had a chance to find out on Friday whether I'd "passed" the training: and I have now been accredited as a Trainer on Campaigns, Agenting and EARS.

My other training this week was two days worth of project management. Much of it is common sense, but we learnt some different tools than I've seen before.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Blogger Theo Butt Philip said...

You should have taken the 349 bus, it leaves Temple Meads about every 20 minutes.

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Adam Nazir Ahmed said...

Congratulations on “passing” T4T. Look forward to possibly training with you in the future.

I did wonder why you were missing from Regional Conference.

 
At 2:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being T4T accredited - have fun training.
Chris Gee

 
At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Training Tampa said...

Your writing is excellent and gives food for thought. I hope that I’ll have more time to read your stories . Regards. I wish you that you frequently publish new texts and invite you to greet me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home