Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cabinet gym instructor

It's official: the nanny state now has a minister for fitness.
But as with all training regimes, we should be led by the example of the cabinet itself with such fine examples as Prezza and Brown. Every Thursday morning Caroline Flint should lead the cabinet in an aerobics class.
I've known that I'm overweight/obese for sometime (since about 10yrs old...). But my BMI is currently on the way down (30.9), not through growing taller, but by shedding some pounds. Over the last 4 weeks, I've given up a daily can of coke/fizzy drink substitute, and a bag of crisps. So far this has meant about 14lbs lost. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll be technically overweight, rather than obese.
I've probably increased my exercise/activity slightly through playing whole 6-a-side matches weekly, rather than only getting a half. But that is more to do with lack of availability of more than 6 people at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home