Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The shortlist is decided, the golden envelope being prepared...

We've probably all seen the shortlist already. I thought it was an interesting selection by the judges. In deed, the only blog on the list that I regularly read is Liberal England. But, I'm going to pop along to Millenium Elephant more often.
It would be interesting to know what other blogs were considered by the panel, although I'm sure that noone would have nominated this blog. (Not least it doesn't really fulfil the criteria). My previous experience of winning things goes back to when I used to play rugby, and would regularly win the clubman prize, or most improved player (which is code for the guy who turns out every week, isn't very good, but gets better through persistence).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home