Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm backing Ming, quite literally

During the GE the leaders tour/bandwagon stopped off in Hodge Hill. As CK's wife was expecting to deliver within the next 24-48hrs we had Ming instead.
As you can see from the photo, I'm literally behind Ming [I'm the black clad bloke on the right]
I think this clearly demonstrates how to carry a super diamond (unlike the Selly Oak parly candidate just behind Ming's right shoulder) by ensuring the message is loud and clear, rather than getting my face onto local TV!

2 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Blogger James Graham (Quaequam Blog!) said...

Clearly you understand the meaning of the word "literally" unlike a certain MP. Have you ever considered standing for leader?

 
At 12:43 pm, Blogger Radders said...

I can also count to 4, so am clearly leadership material...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home